Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Iphone RPG? Help me decide.?

So I am an avid RPG lover and have recently purchased an Ipod Touch 4G. I have played all the way to endgame content of games like the Elder Scrolls series, World of Warcraft, Diablo, and Dragon Age Origins etc. After browsing the app store, I found some games I may be interested in and was hoping someone could aid me in choosing which to purchase (I don't want to spend more than $7.00).



1) Battleheart - $2.99 - I have heard the party control is similar to Dragon Age and it is very polished, but are the cartoony graphics a turn off? How is endgame content?



2) Dungeon Hunter 2 - $6.99 - This game looks like an advanced version of Diablo with gorgeous graphics and many classes to choose from, however, the price tag is a bit of a turn off. Is it worth the money? Or should I purchase a few of these other options instead?



3) AcrossAge - $.99 - Heard this compared to Legend of Zelda and various KRPG's. Anyone played it?



4) Zenonia - $2.99 - Also Zelda like and was given a 9.0 score by IGN.



To me, Dungeon Hunter 2 seems like an obvious choice but I can also get all of the others for that price. Help?



Thanks,

ErikIphone RPG? Help me decide.?
Erik,
I Just got an iPad and bought Dungeon Hunter 2, it is basically diablo 2 for your phone/pad. I definitley reccomend it!!! 10/10. It is expensive but it is def worth having 1 great game over 3 mediocare games. I looked at some others and after reading reviews and trying it on a friends ipad I HAD to get DH2. Enjoy!Iphone RPG? Help me decide.?
I definitely recommend Dungeon Hunter 2Iphone RPG? Help me decide.?
Hi..I was recently in need of information that had to do with certain levels and installation issues. I found this guide that someone recommended to be quite helpful in resolving my problems. You can also give it a try.

Well good luck.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment