Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What games should I get for Gamestop's Buy Two Get One Free deal or should I just wait for some better deals?

I want some new games.

I figured this would be a good time to get some all at once.



Here is a list of games I am interested in JUST FOR PS3:

Borderlands

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Dragon Age: Origins

Demon's Souls

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Brutal Legend



Great replay value is everything to me since I can really only afford only one $60 dollar game every 6-7 months.



Thank You!What games should I get for Gamestop's Buy Two Get One Free deal or should I just wait for some better deals?
1. Modern Warfare 2 since it has campaign and online :D

2.Uncharted 2 since the gameplay is pretty good and one your done there's also multiplayer LOL

3. (Free one) Borderlands since its lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng and there's ton's and ton's of guns. And there's co-op meaning u can play with a friend split-screen or online multiplayer XDDDDWhat games should I get for Gamestop's Buy Two Get One Free deal or should I just wait for some better deals?
hey i think you should get uncharted 2 it got 25 perfect review scors and 10 out of 10 from game informer and 5 out of 5 from game pro its also the game that won the most awards of 2009 i beat the game 3 times and beating it again on crushing and the online is sooooooooo fun you should get it:)What games should I get for Gamestop's Buy Two Get One Free deal or should I just wait for some better deals?
MW2 will keep you busy for a long time, it has Spec ops and Online MP will have you playing it for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment