Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How much should I sell my 8 system bundle?

I have one working good condition nes with all the proper cables, one controller, and the duck hunt gun. All the games are in good condition and are: The Adventure of Link II, Adventure Island, Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt, NES Open, Castlevania, Contra, The Karate Kid, A pirated four in one containing: Double Dragon III, Silk Worm, Isolated Warrior, and Adventure Island II.



I have two working snes, both with all the cables, and four controllers. One has had the upper half of the case replaced, and the other is all original. All the games are in near mint condition almost and are: NHL Stanley Cup, NHL '94, Street Hokey '95, NHL '96, NBA Live '95, NBA All-Star Challenge,NCAA Basketball, TECMO Super NBA Basketball, John Madden Football, Fifa International Soccer, WWF Royal Rumble, Super Mario World, Super Mario World, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong Country 2 Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Mario Kart, SimCity, Ultraman, Earthworm Jim 2, The Legend of ZELDA: A Link to the Past, The Legend of ZELDA: A Link to the Past, Mortal Kombat II, Mortal Kombat 3, Alien 3, Spawn, and Killer Instinct.



I have one working, near mint, Nintendo 64, with all the cables, and back up cables. It has the Consumer Information and Precautions Booklet. All the games are in fairly good shape, some look brand new. They are: 007: Goldeneye, 007: The World Is Not Enough, Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero, Cruisin' USA, Quake, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, Spider-Man, Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, Star Wars: Shadows Of The Empire (With Instruction Booklet), Super Smash Bros, Doom, and a Gameshark. I also have a near mint Rumble Pak, and a Transfer Pak with the Instruction Booklet, and a Hipgear Red Memory Card. I also have a "System 3" container for the Nintendo 64.



I have a working very good condition Black Nintendo Gamecube, with all the cables. I have one purple controller, one black, and one Hipgear clear purple controller with an extended cable, turbo, and a rumblepack inside. All the games are in good condition and are: Lotus Challenge, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Time Splitters 2, Mariokart: Double Dash!!, Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within, Mario Party 7, Enter The Matrix, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, Rayman Arena, Sims Bustin' Out, Metroid Prince 2 Echos, and an Action Relay: Max. I have an Action Replay memory card, and two Mad Catz memory cards. One has 251 blocks, the other 2043. I have the original box it came in and the Health And Safety Precautions Booklet.



I have a good condition Playstation 2 Slim Silver with one silver controller, and one clear blue. It has all the necessary cables. I have PlayStation games for it all in good condition and they are: Nascar Rumble, Porsche Challenge, Dare Devil Derby 3D, Reel Fishing, and Twisted Metal III. The PS2 games I have are: Enter The Matrix, Need For Speed Underground 2, Twisted Metal: Black, Need For Speed Carbon, Van Helsing, Mustang, Goldeneye Rogue Agent, The Lord Of The Rings: The Return of the King, and Godzilla: Unleashed. I have an 8Gig Memory Card for it. I have to original box it came in.



I have an Original Nintendo DS in poor, but working condition. I have the charger and stylus. I have Gameboy Advanced games for it, and they are: Medabots: Metabee, Bayblade: VForce, Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius: Attack Of The Twonkies, and Tom Clancey's Splinter Cell. They're all in good condition. The DS Games I have for it are Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy, New Super Mario Bros., Tennage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Nightmare 3, Ned For Speed Underground 2, and Age Of Empires: Age Of Kings. I have the original box, and Instruction Booklet for it.



I have a good condition Xbox 360, with all the cables for it. I have one controller for it with the stickers still on it. All the games are in good condition and are: Halo, Halo Wars, Rockband (with one guitar, drums, mic, and a USB hub), Gears Of War 2, and Bioshock. I have all the original boxing, and Volume 1. 2. and all the various papers/booklets that came with it.How much should I sell my 8 system bundle?
No one is going to want to buy ALL of that together.

Judge the games on how old they are, sell them for $5 - $15 each.

As for the consoles, sell them back to a technology shop, you'll get around $80 - $120 for each.



Understand that your never going to get even half as much as you paid.How much should I sell my 8 system bundle?
With ALL of that... I would go for a price anywhere from $1000-$1500.
  • flyff
  • raw food
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment