Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I have a ginger question?

I just found out from my family, that when I was born I had red hair, very pink skin almost red, and no eye lashes or eyebrows. Kind of like the red dragon in the apocalypse.



I have no one with red hair in "my" family, they either have blonde hair with blue eyes on mother's side, and chestnut hair with hazel eyes on father's side.



Even if my hair turned black, as I grew, and eyes olive black, I was still hated, just like I heard gingers are. My family always treated me like dirt, and everyone I knew did the same, I had to quit school because of the mockery, even my teachers joined in.



It was very lonely from childhood. I was called a girl and made fun of, even by girls!



Recently I read an article about a haunted church on the northern mountains of the country, where only a single church could be built. Because the slavic people there, the Hutsul, were very dangerous warlocks, who cursed and scared away most of the clergy.



They are described by the only priest there, who lived at that isolated church with a nun, his own daughter. And the women were described as red headed. Could there be a connection with those slavic people with red hair, who use a lot of (pagan) rituals as they are named by the orthodox priest?



Their stories and legends are very grim, almost like we're in the dark ages, I still have that newspaper, so I can give you all the details, if you are interested.



Am I evil? Thanks.I have a ginger question?
you might have superpowers
No. And it's not because your ginger people pick on you. It's because they get a rise out of you. If you hadn't have being ginger they'd have used your height, size, looks, whatever they could.



Oh and you probably got the ginger from the blonde side of the family.I have a ginger question?
No
LiveI have a ginger question?
Well, if you really think the taunting is somehow related to your looks, you could consider their jealousy a possible reason for them to pick on you... They could have even picked on you just because you stood out and looked unique... Still, if your teachers and family even had the urge to treat you the way they did, I personally doubt that your appearance was the object of their mocking... Ever consider your attitude something they disapprove of? Cause that's often the case
It could be some sort of curse, but I don't really believe in such things... Still, it is similar to common stories of ancient curse victims... However, considering you're a satanical elitist, I would guess it's more likely to be your personality

The legends do interest me though... What's the article title?

No comments:

Post a Comment