Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How much is my PS2 (with games and acsesories) worth?

I am planning to sell my ps2 stuff to buy a ps3. I have:



Hardware:

ps2 slim in prime condition

3 controlers, (green, black, and a special clear gamestop one)

multitap

8MB memory card



Games:

Crazy Taxi

Pirates of the Caribean, Legend of Jack Sparrow

FIFA 06 soccer

Simpsons: Hit and Run

Kingdom Hearts

Genji: Dawn of the Samurai

Dark Alliance: Baldurs Gate

Lord of the Rings: The Third Age

Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown

Rise of the Kasai

Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of Cursed King (with Final Fantasy XII demo)



I know that gamestop rips you off so i was wondering if people think it is my best bet or if i should go for ebayHow much is my PS2 (with games and acsesories) worth?
I'm not sure on a price but if it were me, I'd look on eBay for a similar lot of ps2 stuff, and set the price somewhere around the price range of the lots you find. Also, I'd go with selling on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment