Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Please help, strange things happening to me ?

im 18 years old ........

im learning martial arts

i was born on 27th november 1990 the same day when the martial arts legend "bruce lee" was born

he as born on 27th november 1940 in the year of dragon

according to the chinese calender the year of dragon comes every 50 years

the next year 1990 ....... in which i was born and on the same day as of bruce

bruce lee is my idol but from the age of around 16 .... strange things are happening to me

im having dreams about bruce and his family ........

i often see myself in that

i just get uncomfortable after seeing all this

my parents even took me to a doctor who said that i've been very keen in martial arts and bruce that's why im getting all these dreams



but i dont think so

my behaviour and mindset has also changed a lot and i often behave differently with my friends too

they say me what has happened to me

i dont undertand whats all this

am in in any way related to bruce ??

whats all this stuff ??

and i also forgot to tell that i even look like bruce

i have same hair, same eyes , same face , same body as well

even the same height .........

im not getting any answers to all these questions so please help !Please help, strange things happening to me ?
The year of the dragon comes every 12 years, and 50 isn't a multiple of 12, so you weren't born in the year of the dragon...Please help, strange things happening to me ?
There are people born on 27th november 1990 other than you...





btw, post a picture of yourself up.



I wanna see if you really do have SAME height, body and face...Please help, strange things happening to me ?
You're obsessed with Bruce Lee and your mind is rationalizing all of this stuff.
You're just obsessed with him and its all in your mind

No comments:

Post a Comment