Saturday, March 10, 2012

Looking for a good RPG for the GBA/DS?

I'm an avid RPG fan, and I'm looking for a new game. I don't have consoles, and don't plan on getting the new 3DS-thing for a while (if ever). The series I currently enjoy (to give you an idea) are:



- The Legend of Zelda (specifically, Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, and the Minish Cap)

- Final Fantasy

- Fire Emblem

- Golden Sun series

- Shin Megami Tensei (Strange Journey I'm enjoying quite a bit)

- Pokemon (yes, I have the original Red/Blue, and I still enjoy them)

- Megaman Battle Network (2 and 3 White are my favorites)

- Lunar: Dragon Song

- Yggdra Union

- Chrono Trigger



I also have a tendancy to gravitate towards somewhat more eclectic games and older titles: Meteos, Lost In Blue, Trace Memory, Starfox Command, Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing. Old series like Metroid and older Legend of Zelda games are some of my favorites. It doesn't have to be an RPG (I enjoy other genres, too). Anything strategy-based (like Shogun, which I can't find) would be fun, as well.



Have any recommendations for me? Thanks so much!Looking for a good RPG for the GBA/DS?
Given your background information, you probably already played Final Fantasy VI (American 3) which is what I was going to recommend.Looking for a good RPG for the GBA/DS?
try spyro if u like this i love spyro :)

Report Abuse

Looking for a good RPG for the GBA/DS?
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is arguably the greatest video game ever made. Even when running on the Nintendo 64's very limited hardware, it captured the imagination and the hearts of gamers everywhere. Now, this masterpiece has been given a facelift and very impressive 3D remastering for the Nintendo 3DS. Suffice it to say that this is the first game for the 3DS that is worth buying a console over.
Advanced Wars: Dual Strike

A very addictive turn-based strategy game

Dont get the sequel though...it sucks really hard.
  • rumor touch
  • morningstar farms
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment